Specially Focused On Family Law Matters
Family law is not limited to only assisting individuals with divorce. Because of this, it is important to partner with a legal team for which family law is an area of special focus.
Some general practice law firms may not be able to provide solutions to all issues that your family will face. Others may have a strict focus on litigation or alternative dispute resolution.
Your family is unique, so you need representation that can tailor itself to your problems, questions and goals. With more than 20 years of experience, our team of lawyers is prepared to provide precisely that.
Knowledgeable Family Law Attorneys, Ready To Help You
We are ready to bring our comprehensive knowledge to work on your family law challenges, including:
- Contested or uncontested divorces, including ones that involve complex property division concerns
- Custody and parenting plans for divorcing parents or unmarried ones
- Seeking or defending against parental relocation in Oregon
- Child support orders, including enforcing or modifying such orders
- Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) restraining orders to defend against violence or stalking
- Same-sex divorces and other LGBT issues
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
In every case, we fuse experience, knowledge and a hands-on approach to representation. We work directly with clients to help them feel comfortable so they can navigate toward an ideal resolution for their unique circumstances.
If you are involved with any family law issues, decisive and deliberate action is key. We strongly encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible.